Buttercream Piping Succulent Art Cake Decoration Workshop A2 +B
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Rhodes, NSW
- Product code: A2 + B
This is one-day package course, you may start the morning course for workshop A2, making 6 cactus mini cakes like the images shows. After half hour break, you will continue for another 2.5 hours for workshop B.
In workshop B we will teach you how to build up your 5 inches cake and also how to make Wild Rose, Ruffle Rose, Hydrangeas and intricate leaves. By end of the day, you will be making 6 mini cakes and one 5 inches cake to take home.
These are the topics we are going to cover in this 3 hour workshop:
- Buttercream theory
- Making buttercream
- Tools introduction;
- Introduction to colour mixing
- Cake decoration design theory
- Hands-on flowers piping;
- Basic flower arrangement on mini cakes.
These are the topics we are going to cover in the afternoon 2.5 hours workshop B:
- How to build a cake base
- How to layer the cake base
- How to smooth the cake base and edge
- Advanced cake decoration design theory
- Hands-on intricate flower piping
- Advanced flower arrangement on 5 inches cake
We run this workshop every Saturday, and every second Friday.
For any private workshops, hens party, birthday party classes please contact to Babette directly.
We are proud of our work:
- Everything you make in the workshop are yours to take home!
- Every student will have your own working station. You will not share anything with others, such as: piping bags, turning table etc.
- You do not need to bring anything with you to the workshop. All ingredients, equipments, aprons and tools will be provided.
- We only use the finest and freshest ingredients to make your cakes.
- Coffee, tea and cookies will be provided.
Things you need to know:
- What should I bring with me to the workshop?
Please bring a cupcake container or Tupperware with you to take your cakes home. Otherwise, you can purchase our stunning cake box.
Also, pen and paper to take notes.
- What should I wear to the workshop?
Anything comfortable. For safety reasons, please do not wear any loose clothing, high heels, sandals or slippers.
- Lunch break
If you are taking the whole day workshop, please bring some light food to your lunch. However, we do provide tea, coffee and cookies.
- How to practice piping skill after class?
We do have professional selected tools and products you can purchase. We do accept cash or card (2% surcharge for VISA, MasterCard & AMEX).
This is a prepaid class. Full payment is required to be made via online or call us to book over the phone.
Unfortunately, we cannot refund once payment has been made. However, you may reschedule the class with 24 hours prior notice.
For anyone that cannot attend the workshop without 24hrs prior notice, there will be $50 rebooking fee. Otherwise, you will lose your booking with us. As we have to bake and prepare all your fresh ingredients for you, we do expect everyone to show up to the class.